FINANCE (PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES ONLY)
REF. NO: 02/02/17 ACC
CLOSING DATE: 6 FEBRUARY 2017
- Grade 12, and
- Degree in Financial Accounting
- Disabled Candidates ONLY
BASIC WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2 years’ relevant experience in an accounting environment
- Fund experience will be advantageous
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- MS Office/Excel
- ACCPACC will be an advantage
- Telephone etiquette
- Communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Deadline driven
- Unquestioned honesty and integrity
- Team player.
CONDENSED LIST OF DUTIES:
- Coding source documents such as invoices and receipts to the appropriate accounts.
- Maintaining and updating accounting records by performing duties such as recording and posting transactions in the general ledger for accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Paying approved invoices.
- Maintaining and reconciling bank accounts and records
- Performing monthly reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Responding to inquiries and requests by other departments. Follows up to resolve errors and discrepancies in accordance with established procedures.
- Assisting the accountant or financial manager in the preparation for audit by performing such duties as providing related documentation, preparing various accounting summaries and reports
- Monthly balancing of ledger accounts.
- Paying creditors including VAT using EFT’s and cheques
- Capturing or authorising payments on FNB online
- Receiving stock requisitions from departments and requesting quotations from suppliers
- Completing order forms on the ACCPAC system and obtaining authorisation from the relevant managers prior to placing orders with the suppliers
- Following up on outstanding orders from suppliers
- Receiving stock on delivery and checking received stock against the order placed
- Checking and confirming that the details on the invoice correspond with the order placed
- Capturing requisition forms and received stock on ACCPAC
- Issuing ordered stock to respective departments
- Conducting monthly stock takes and updating ACCPAC
- Reconciling stock take with records on the system and reporting on discrepancies
- General office administration and performing other related duties as required.
TO APPLY SEND YOUR CV TO:
011 886 0978